PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of December 18, 2018 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
“A loud, boozy celebration of the fact that no matter what Elizabeth Taylor says or does, she’s a movie star…it unzips along at a nice, vulgar clip.”
– Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times
“This one has a script that enabled Elizabeth Taylor to come out. The aging beauty has discovered in herself a gutsy, unrestrained spirit that knocks two very fine performers right off the screen – and, for the first time that I can recall, she appears to be having a roaring good time on camera.”
– Pauline Kael, The New Yorker
Edna O’Brien adapted her own novel for X, Y and Zee (1972), a campy soap opera starring Elizabeth Taylor, Michael Caine, and Susannah York as the three points of a triangle that has very little to do with love. Taylor’s a sharp-tongued vulgarian, determined to break up her architect husband’s latest affair, even if it means seducing his mistress herself. Director Brian G. Hutton coaxes out every bit of sophisticated/smartypants humor his trio of superb stars can provide; cinematographer Billy Williams and composer Stanley Myers bring on the gloss.
VIDEO: 1080p High Definition / 1.85:1
AUDIO: English 1.0 DTS-HD MA
SUBTITLES: English SDH
Special Features: Isolated Music Track
Limited Edition of 3,000 Units