NEAR MINT - UNSEALED - ONLY ONE AVAILABLE
• Large symphonic score composed and conducted by Nicholas Dodd who's previous credits include, orchestrator and conductor of INDEPENDENCE DAY, CASINO ROYALE, DIE ANOTHER DAY, GODZILLA, TOMORROW NEVER DIES and THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH.
• Music performed by London’s Philharmonia Orchestra.
Fans of David Arnold surely recognize the name of the composer of this spectacular swashbuckler score – Nicholas Dodd has orchestrated and conducted all of Arnold’s famous scores, including Stargate, Independence Day and all the four latest James Bond scores.
The huge orchestral score Dodd has composed for the French-British adventure movie, Treasured Island (L’Île aux trésors), is only his second as a solo composer, following the acclaimed Renaissance which came out in 2006. This is an amazing roller-coaster ride of a score, filled with exciting action writing, grandiose themes and there is also a wonderful Barry-esque love theme in the score.
1. Main Title 2:09
2. The Treasure and Jim’s Heart 2:29
3. Jim Lad 1:18
4. Confession and Chase 1:53
5. The Baroness 0:45
6. The Ship 1:25
7. The Map 2:45
8. Fight, Recognition and Spaniards 2:15
9. The Baroness’ Nightmare 1:50
10. Hypnotizing Jim 2:26
11. Duel and Escape 1:44
12. Landing on the Island 2:26
13. The Sailor Gets It 2:49
14. The Chase and Ben Gunn 1:36
15. Pirates Cave 2:06
16. Spanish Fight 3:17
17. Finding the Treasure 1:58
18. Final Fight and Explosion 1:17
19. Save the Gold 1:56
20. Finale: Treasured Island 4:08