PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Late May and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
Dragon’s Domain Records presents the original motion picture soundrack release of EXORCISM AT 60,000 FEET. EXORCISM AT 60,000 FEET features music composed by Richard Band for the 2019 horror comedy directed by Chad Ferrin, written by Robert Rhine and Daniel Benton, starting Robert Miano, Bai Ling, Lance Henriksen, Matthew Moy, Kevin J. O’Connor, Bill Mosely, Adrienne Barbeau, Robert Rhine, Silvia Spross and Kelli Maroney.
Tell me if you’ve heard this one before… A priest and a rabbi find themselves booked on the same flight from Viet Cong Airways when things take a demonic turn as a pandemic of infernal possessions breaks out, spreading from passenger to passenger and eventually to the pilot. In order to land the plane safely and survive, Father Romero (Miano) and Rabbi Larry Feldman (Rhine) are going to have to set their religious differences aside and work together with the survivors against the most ungodly turbulence imaginable.
Richard Band was born in Los Angeles on December 28, 1953. He is the son of film producer-director-writer Albert Band (THE RED BADGE OF COURAGE – screen adaptation), brother to producer-distributor Charles Band and uncle to young rock star Alex Band of the rock group ‘The Calling’. Shortly after his brother Charles had formed his first movie company, Richard decided to take a break from music and began to work as an assistant director on some of his films. He then went from assistant director to production manager, to associate producer and finally producer on over 13 films. Richard has since gone on to score over 75 feature films and many television productions including multiple episodes of STARGATE SG-1, WALKER: TEXAS RANGER and Disney's SING ME A STORY series.
Richard has composed the music for more than 10 interactive computer/video games over the years and has had many soundtracks that have been released of his film works. Richard has also scored many documentaries including the award-winning series’ MOST DECORATED, BRUTE FORCE and WEAPONS OF WAR and has also contributed much music to other series’ like THE REAL WEST, CIVIL WAR JOURNALS and BIOGRAPHIES. His experience over the years has brought him to record over 22 film scores with internationally renowned orchestras such as THE ROYAL PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA, THE LONDON SYMPHONY and THE ROME PHILHARMONIC. He has also had his music recorded in Prague, Romania, Croatia and Munich. In more recent years, Richard has also enjoyed scoring a variety of family and comedy films for Viacom and Paramount Pictures as well as hundreds of animated vignettes for the WB kid's network all of which were scored with orchestra. His musical talents can also be heard on several amusement park rides including ALIENS - THE RIDE as well as several Vegas venues. Among the many interactive games Richard has scored the music for STAR TREK, WATERWORLD, CASPER, STONEKEEP, DECENT UNDER MOUNTAIN, CLAYFIGHTER and INVICTUS: THE SHADOW OF OLYMPUS.
Dragon’s Domain Records presents the original motion picture soundtrack to EXORCISM AT 60,000 FEET, digitally mastered by James Nelson at Digital Outland.
1. Prelude: Father Romero / House of Exorcism / Main Title (9:04)
2. Romero Boards Plane (1:34)
3. Sexy Girl / Plane Takes Off (1:54)
4. Garvin / Vaginal Rejuvenation / Screaming Baby (2:12)
5. Nasty Food / Kosher Meal? / Hitting Turbulence (3:04)
6. What’s On The Wing? (3:06)
7. The Nose / Attack / Sneaking the Dead Girl (3:27)
8. Romero’s Story (1:31)
9. Get That Dog! (2:22)
10. Baby Pops Out (1:22)
11. The Pervert / The Flight Continues (1:39)
12. Garvin Confronts Romero in the Baggage Compartment (3:13)
13. CPR on Romero / Amanda’s Desire (1:35)
14. Garvin Takes Over the Buddhist Priest (1:54)
15. Romero’s Plan / Up To 60,000 Feet (6:20)
16. Green Mist &?Nuns / More Mist on the Loose (6:29)
17. Captain Loses Head / The Landing / Good Morning Vietnam (4:57)
18. Cast Recap (1:23)
19. End Titles (2:37)
Total Time: 60:29
EXORCISM AT 60,000 FEET is a limited edition release of 500 units.